Episcopal Diocese of CT
Comments from two seminars I did for the Episcopal Diocese of CT.
- Having recently lost my spouse to Alzheimer's Dementia, this helped to reinforce and help me with my recent experiences and problems and the way that I dealt with them.
- Good, relevant info. for family & ministry.
- Excellent presentation!
- Good visuals, inspiring conversation, lots of vital information, good handouts.
- Presenter very knowledgeable. Well organized. Very helpful information.
- As a nurse, finally learned the different types of dementia. Speaker very knowledgeable. Will help with my work.
- Helpful information. Good presentation.
- Excellent workshop, could relate to what was discussed
DCPutnam Consulting - Alzheimer's / Dementia Practitioner